Etre [eh-truh] : French verb meaning "to be". This is the most simple and truthful thing any of us is capable of.
With Etre, my goal is to capture your cherished and important moments in an honest and truthful way through my lens. In short I strive to capture you...simply being you.

16.12.11

kaden {newborn preview}

I can't wait to show you more from this shoot! 

This was my first time taking newborns, and quite possibly my last seeing that it was probably the hardest thing I've ever done. 

No. That's false...but it was super challenging and took lots of patience. I could NOT have done it without baby's grandma serving as my trusty sidekick. 

Good thing Kaden is THE most perfect and adorable baby boy 
who only tinkled on me one time all day! 
Incredible I know. 


Can't wait to show you more!!! 
Happy weekend. If you need me I'll just be editing.


No comments:

Post a Comment