Etre [eh-truh] : French verb meaning "to be". This is the most simple and truthful thing any of us is capable of.
With Etre, my goal is to capture your cherished and important moments in an honest and truthful way through my lens. In short I strive to capture you...simply being you.

28.2.12

T O D A Y | personal


I went for a walk after work today.
It snowed. And I took my camera.


Here is what we saw...


A bright orange bark-ed tree.
I don't know what kind. Just the kind with orange bark I guess. It looked cold.


No mail today {please write}
but Babe MORE than made up for the loss. Weight loss that is. haha my jokes don't even make sense today.
Maybe it's the snow.


5 baby pines standing in a row. They looked cold too. 


1 flower waiting for spring and 1 little squid



After my walk today I went home and cooked up some parsnips.
Big ones.
For dinner.

Today was most positively a great day. I should go on walks more often!
Shouldn't we all.

No comments:

Post a Comment