Etre [eh-truh] : French verb meaning "to be". This is the most simple and truthful thing any of us is capable of.
With Etre, my goal is to capture your cherished and important moments in an honest and truthful way through my lens. In short I strive to capture you...simply being you.

18.4.12

Wiscombe Family | Alpine, UT

Let's just play a quick game of What If. What if... I was an orphan. Then I would seriously adopt myself into the Wiscombe family in a heartbeat. 

I realize adoption doesn't work that way, but a) we are playing What If..., and b) I'm pretty sure they'd let me in. They are so WONDERFUL! Not to mention easy on the eyes. 

Even the men were good sports about the whole thing. Rare right?! My clients dominate. I know.
The ladies. Gettin their sass on. 
You see why I'm pro adoption!

 I don't know how Maria and Lawrence were able to raise SIX confident, beautiful children who all get along as well as they do, but I hope to be able to emulate at least a part of what they've done when raising my own children.



 Danielle's husband Jordon (below right) left for military training shortly after this photo shoot. It was actually a major part of why we did it in the first place. To say that I LOVE the photo below of Jordon, Danielle and sweet little Lydia is the understatement of a century. 

Lydia brings up the metaphorical kaboos of this gang with all of her spunk and giggles; although she did fake me out of a hug after our shoot was over the little stinker!
She is such an angel and the Wiscombe's know how blessed they are to have her for keeps.

These guys were gems to shoot and I feel so lucky to have had that opportunity. A trillion thanks  to them for sharing an afternoon with me. One day I'll grow up to be like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment