Etre [eh-truh] : French verb meaning "to be". This is the most simple and truthful thing any of us is capable of.
With Etre, my goal is to capture your cherished and important moments in an honest and truthful way through my lens. In short I strive to capture you...simply being you.

18.10.12

Corey and Casey // Bridals

These two make me so so happy!
Have you ever looked at a relationship from the outside in and believed that it MUST have existed between those souls long before their bodies were able to catch up? Am I even making sense? It sounds ridiculous and or cheesy I know, but I'm dead serious. This love is an old love (more beautiful-old like the soul and less actual-old like a raisin-face), and it has been so wonderful to photograph.
Casey's rhinestone flats were perfect. Seriously. PERFECT.
 Oh my goodness! I hope you love these as much as I do. I could stare at them all day.

No comments:

Post a Comment