Etre [eh-truh] : French verb meaning "to be". This is the most simple and truthful thing any of us is capable of.
With Etre, my goal is to capture your cherished and important moments in an honest and truthful way through my lens. In short I strive to capture you...simply being you.

25.1.12

Food for Thought | Personal


For Christmas one of my dearest and closest friends gifted me this most marvelous 5 year journal. There is a question for each day of the year, and today's question was one I have honestly NEVER answered about myself.  



I had to actually sit and think about it for forever, but finally came up with a pretty good answer...
presented in no particular order really
 
#1. The fact that I LOVE salads of every kind
  

#2.  The honest to goodness passion I have for serving others

#3. My beautiful relationship with this queenly woman {my mother}

#4. The fact that I ENJOY washing the dirty dishes because the task keeps my hands warm

#5. My stupid OCD about the teeny-tiny particulars in some aspects of my life...
 #6. And the odd lean toward chaos that I feel in other aspects

#7.  I suppose my bangin' bangs are a part of what makes "me" me right now too

#8 As well as my love for and interest in PEOPLE


Once my brain clicked with this question I only thought of like a trillion other things that make me who I am. My faith and religious practices are a huge part of what make "me" me, along with my obsession with fireworks and baking and soulful music. Different than soul music. Not that I'm a hater but let's not get the two confused. No but seriously.

This was a really great {Q} to {A}. 

Repeat it tonight while you're dozing off to sleep I triple dog dare you. It's definitely a feelgood feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment