Etre [eh-truh] : French verb meaning "to be". This is the most simple and truthful thing any of us is capable of.
With Etre, my goal is to capture your cherished and important moments in an honest and truthful way through my lens. In short I strive to capture you...simply being you.

16.1.12

Summerisa & Spencer | Engagements

Park City Utah
 
Summerisa & Spencer were so smiley and full of energy during their entire shoot. They met through the Young Ambassadors program at BYU and share a love for the stage. 
Needless to say, neither of them were camera shy AT ALL which made my job 
of capturing their love SO fantastically fun!



 
I'm a sucker for these black & whites.
 



These two did a phenomenal job keeping the whole feel of their shoot timeless and classy. I love the sleek simplicity of these second outfits.



oop. They're oozing class.


  
QUITE an attractive pair no?





I LOVE their love!!! I have such great clients.

No comments:

Post a Comment