Etre [eh-truh] : French verb meaning "to be". This is the most simple and truthful thing any of us is capable of.
With Etre, my goal is to capture your cherished and important moments in an honest and truthful way through my lens. In short I strive to capture you...simply being you.

23.6.12

CJ and Audrey // Bridals

-He grew up playing baseball with B (that's short for My Husband -capitalized because it's a title)

-She spent her high school lunch hours in my aunt's kitchen eating home made meals with my cousin. 

-These connections were made. 

-My mind was blown at how tiny the world can seem. 

-And together we worked to create some of the most love-filled photos of my career.

 
 
Yes her dress IS perfect. 

 
 
 

I seriously can't get enough of these two. In spending time with them, it is so obvious that they compliment one another in an unmatchable way. Cheesy or not it's the truth about their love.

 
 
 
Toward the end of our shoot, CJ thought it'd be a brilliant idea to throw Audrey in the air. 
It kinda was.

 
 

4 comments:

  1. these are QUITE beautiful darling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tif, thank you thank you. That means a lot coming from you my dear.

      Delete
  2. I am in love with your photography.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm seriously hubmbled and grateful for that.

      Delete