Etre [eh-truh] : French verb meaning "to be". This is the most simple and truthful thing any of us is capable of.
With Etre, my goal is to capture your cherished and important moments in an honest and truthful way through my lens. In short I strive to capture you...simply being you.

14.6.12

Ritchie Family // Lambert Park, Utah


If this beautiful family looks familiar, it's because you've seen them on the blog before! We did a maternity session as well as newborns with the Ritchie family... and today I've combined their FANTASTIC family session with baby Kaden's six month portraits. 


The family comes first.
 
 

Kaden's first tooth came in just a few days before our shoot... I couldn't believe how smiley he was with those sore baby gums!

 
 
 Now here are some images from his six month session. I can't believe how big he is already!


How perfect are those little lips and LONG lashes.

No comments:

Post a Comment