Etre [eh-truh] : French verb meaning "to be". This is the most simple and truthful thing any of us is capable of.
With Etre, my goal is to capture your cherished and important moments in an honest and truthful way through my lens. In short I strive to capture you...simply being you.

17.7.12

Corey and Casey // Engagements

You know how all couples have a "thing"... 
Like "mountain biking is our thing", or "movie trivia is our thing", or "halloween is totally our thing!"

Well... being ADORABLE is this couple's "thing".  

I'm not talking like- sneezing puppies adorable...
I'm talking the -of COURSE I love my job because capturing a love like theirs is priceless- kind of adorable.
Oh and perfect teeth are their "thing" too.  
They totally go together like rama lama lama ka dinga da dinga dong
 
I'm always looking for ways to incorporate movement into shots of my clients because it helps them look and feel more natural.  Casey and Corey were total pros with this concept. They were oober relaxed in front of the camera, and it paid off with every shot!

They are so adorbulous (adorably fabulous).
 

2 comments:

  1. pretty! they are pretty and these pictures are pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18.7.12

    I just love all of these so much. Hannah, you are incredible. :)

    ReplyDelete