Etre [eh-truh] : French verb meaning "to be". This is the most simple and truthful thing any of us is capable of.
With Etre, my goal is to capture your cherished and important moments in an honest and truthful way through my lens. In short I strive to capture you...simply being you.

6.12.12

Eric and Emily // Engagements

This love is sweet, and it is fun and silly and real. So basically it's the best kind of love there is.
The seriously good looks involved are just icing on the cake.

I am so so excited for these two to be tying the knot next weekend!

 Aren't they so adorable together.
 Oh... so one time during our shoot, a poor white horse got SUPER stuck in the mud. Needless to say, it was a distracting dilemma. Lots of people came to the rescue and above mentioned horse was totally fine. End side note.
 Ah I love my clients!

2 comments:

  1. these are really pretty banana. he looks like that one actor guy. i can't think of his name. but he's in those movies. you know, the ones. ugh. i'll get back to you. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute couple! I love her boots.

    ReplyDelete