Etre [eh-truh] : French verb meaning "to be". This is the most simple and truthful thing any of us is capable of.
With Etre, my goal is to capture your cherished and important moments in an honest and truthful way through my lens. In short I strive to capture you...simply being you.

18.12.12

Best Time of the Year

“This Christmas season and always, I pray that we will see the marvelous gift of the birth of the Son of God through the blessed eyes of a child. I pray that in addition to giving good gifts, we will strive to become good and grateful receivers. As we do so, the spirit of this season will enlarge our hearts and expand our joy beyond measure.” -President Uchtdorf

 
I hope that if you celebrate Christmas like we do,  that you'll take a moment this next week to think of the royal Christ child and let your heart be filled with joy at how glorious his birth truly was. 
It allowed for the atoning sacrifice to take place, and was the first step toward us gaining salvation. 
Best gift ever!

Now on a much more commercialized Christmas note, 
LOOK AT HOW CUTE OUR CHRISTMAS CARD PHOTOS TURNED OUT THIS YEAR!
 
I just like to smile! Smiling's my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment