Etre [eh-truh] : French verb meaning "to be". This is the most simple and truthful thing any of us is capable of.
With Etre, my goal is to capture your cherished and important moments in an honest and truthful way through my lens. In short I strive to capture you...simply being you.

3.1.13

Casey and Corey // Wedding

The thermometer is telling me that it's one degree outside,
so I thought I'd warm up INSIDE blogging Casey and Corey's beautiful (and warm) August wedding. I seriously can NOT wait for the warm summer nights to return!

 
/ Luncheon /
 
/ Reception /
 Obsessed with Corey's suit, and the handmade invitations designed by the bride's mother.
 Don't worry, those are just sweet little chocolate-covered sunflower seeds in the favors.
The bouquet toss was actually a gunny-sac race to the bride, aka a stroke of pure genius.
 The father of the bride's band provided the musical entertainment.
And did a great job clearing space for the dance floor.


Oh I love my clients to pieces!

1 comment:

  1. i'm proud of the art you create. the images you capture. the life you are living.

    ReplyDelete