Etre [eh-truh] : French verb meaning "to be". This is the most simple and truthful thing any of us is capable of.
With Etre, my goal is to capture your cherished and important moments in an honest and truthful way through my lens. In short I strive to capture you...simply being you.

31.10.11

p. is for peterson

The Petersons are my cousin family, and the sweetest people you'll ever meet. My aunt Brook has raised her children to have hearts of gold. They seriously are the most kindhearted family you will ever meet. I love them to death, and was beyond giddy when they asked me to do their family pictures this year.

They just finished their INCREDIBLE home this past summer, and we wanted to show off all that hard work by doing the shoot at the house. Perfection!!!















B. & N. make a pretty great team.












these people...




did a really good job making these people...






I'm in love with so many of the photos I got a headache deciding which ones to post.



Such a fine looking family! Love 'em to pieces, and know I'm incredibly blessed know them.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE! Hannah! You are so talented. I love and adore you so much. You amaze me. And the oldest son, your cousin eh?, is really cute ;)

    ReplyDelete