Etre [eh-truh] : French verb meaning "to be". This is the most simple and truthful thing any of us is capable of.
With Etre, my goal is to capture your cherished and important moments in an honest and truthful way through my lens. In short I strive to capture you...simply being you.

8.11.11

rachelle. my belle

Can I just say, I literally drool over these photos every time I see them.

Rachelle is the epitome of class. She radiates this timeless beauty that is so natural and effortless, but she never ever takes herself too seriously. She is always so happy...just one of those people who makes you happier just because you are around them.

We first bonded back in the day while scooping ice cream at Maggie Moos where we both worked during high school. I absolutely love this girl to death. Rachelle is a genuine, real-life comedian. She is freakin' HILARIOUS!!!

I really can't say enough good things about her, and am so delighted to have had the opportunity to capture her loveliness and share it with the world. So without further ado, meet Rachelle...








oh...hello perfect light on an early fall night! (rhyme)














{drool}









you can't honestly expect me to pick between these two.













love her. absolutely love her!








No comments:

Post a Comment