Etre [eh-truh] : French verb meaning "to be". This is the most simple and truthful thing any of us is capable of.
With Etre, my goal is to capture your cherished and important moments in an honest and truthful way through my lens. In short I strive to capture you...simply being you.

24.7.12

Winner!/ Audrey and Ammon// Utah Lake, UT

Back in December 2011, I held THIS contest... and Audrey was the winner! 
She had 6 months to cash in on her free photo shoot, and I'm beyond thrilled that she decided to wait until June to do so. This location in January would not have done their warm and bubbly love any justice!
Ammon and Audrey have been married for just about a year... so the timing was perfect as I got to take on their 
One Year Anniversary photos. 
They are fantastic individuals and a beautiful couple I was blessed to spend the afternoon with. 
My job is the very best.
Audrey's adorable wrinkled-nose laugh is ALSO the best.
Don't worry, Ammon goes clothes shopping for his wife sometimes...and he is GREAT at it! 
I'm may or may not be a little jealous.
 
On their 6 month anniversary, he brought her home a bouquet of flowers 
and a tube of perfectly red lipstick. SO SWEET! 
The lipstick really is perfect though isn't it.
He also taught her how to correctly skip a rock. 
Their love was so lovely to witness. 
I feel oober blessed by the opportunity to capture it at it's one year mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment