Etre [eh-truh] : French verb meaning "to be". This is the most simple and truthful thing any of us is capable of.
With Etre, my goal is to capture your cherished and important moments in an honest and truthful way through my lens. In short I strive to capture you...simply being you.

4.8.12

Firsts from the D700

A package came in the mail this week! It was for me, and it was fantastic.
I thought I'd share some of the first images I've captured with out newest family member...
We went to ACE, just the three of us...and bought some paints. 
We're moving this month, and figured that the pre-moved-in stage is a much better time 
to spruce up our hand-me-downs. Why am I hyphenating so much?
 It's not quite finished yet, but definitely leaning toward improvement!

In slightly more exciting news, we went to the Provo Rooftop Concert Series last night, 
and cheered loudest for Book on Tape Worm
 This twin of mine is currently dating this most wonderful Miss Ciera, who plays cello
in the honest to goodness MOST phenomenally talented band.
 Thank heavens for Friday nights, and the generous do-gooders of Provo who host great events, and for summertime and dressers and new cameras and handsome husbands!


2 comments:

  1. these are beautiful! your images are so crisp and clean. i love them han. you're so good. cute dresser! can i come see it? when's dinner? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha oh Tif, you're so great. Dinner = August.

    ReplyDelete