Etre [eh-truh] : French verb meaning "to be". This is the most simple and truthful thing any of us is capable of.
With Etre, my goal is to capture your cherished and important moments in an honest and truthful way through my lens. In short I strive to capture you...simply being you.

7.8.12

Tiffani and Joe // Provo Canyon, UT

Tif and Joe are pretty freakin' cute eh. Their love is the happiest love I've EVER seen, 
and our double date photo session with them turned out greater than I could have hoped! 
 Tif is a professional photographer as well,
and I'm fortunate enough to have some of her glorious artwork hanging on my walls!
 Goofy love is good love.
Happiest couple I know, just living up to the title they don't even know I gave them.

2 comments:

  1. ooooh. i love these. :) i love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sister and bro in law are so good lookin! You did a great job capturing them!

    ReplyDelete